Handmade from a luxurious virgin lambswool and ethical angora blend, Lowie’s classic bobble hat will keep you toasty through many winters.
- 69% virgin lambswool, 19% ethical angora, 12% nylon
- Free repairs for life
- Hand knitted in ethically in China by high-end knitwear specialists A&A, who run a small family-run factory in Chang Ping
- Classic navy color with yellow and grey pom-pom
- Chunky knit textured hem with raised triangle stitch detail
- Hand wash in cool water with a wool detergent. Dry flat.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.