This elegant, classic Ski Neck by Lowie is a winter staple that will see you through years of chilly days. Crafted in a gorgeous superfine lambswool knit.
- 100% lambswool
- Free repairs for life
- Made on the east coast of Northern Scotland
- Manufactured in a family-run factory established in 1929
- Yarn produced in a centuries-old mill located just 10 miles from the factory
- Ribbing on sleeves, neck and bottom hem
- Ski neck can be rolled down or worn up
- Wash at maximum 30 degrees on a hand wash setting, or by hand. Dry flat.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.