The ultimate practical, comfortable and stylish all-in-one garment. This boiler suit by Lowie comes in a light, yet durable medium-weight corduroy.
- 100% medium-weight corduroy, wooden buttons
- Free repairs for life
- Made by a husband and wife team in Shenzhen, China, who have worked with Lowie for 12 years
- Fastened with wooden buttons under a concealed placket
- Overall loose fit, with pleats coming from the waistline and tapering down to the trouser hems
- Back neck lined with a bright floral Roza print
- Care instructions: wash at maximum 30 degrees with similar colours. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.