Exuding an elegant, yet practical heritage aesthetic, Lowie’s wool riding coat will carry you through everyday cold weather and formal occasions all winter.
- 100% wool (independent of lining)
- Free repairs for life
- Made by a husband and wife team in Shenzhen, China, who have worked with Lowie for 12 years
- Sumptuous midnight navy blue, with regal purple lining
- Falls to knee length and fitted at the waist
- Featuring princess seams on the front, a band collar, two front pockets, wool buttons, and gathered cuffs
- Designed to fit close to the body, so please size up if you're between sizes
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.