Made from a lightweight textured cotton, this delicate blouse features feminine ruffle and shirring details, giving an air of contemporary Victoriana.
- 100% cotton
- Free repairs for life
- Made sustainably by a husband and wife team in Shenzhen, China, who have worked with Lowie for 12 years
- High ruffled neckline with matching ruffle detailing on the cuffs, for a touch of Victoriana
- Shirring detail covers the yoke panel giving gathering and volume to the style
- Buttons at the back neck enable you to get in and out and ensure the short ruffle neckline stays close to the neck
- Care instructions: wash at maximum 30 degrees with similar colours. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.