This soft, lightweight cotton peshtemal has been gently handwoven by master ateliers on wooden shuttle looms. An endlessly versatile, multi-functional piece.
- 100% Turkish cotton, non-GMO and OEKO TEX certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- Versatile peshtemal can be used as a towel, throw, blanket, scarf or wrap
- Size: 100 x 180 cm
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.