Eren Organic Cotton Hand Towel
These Eren cotton towels are traditionally woven on shuttle looms in a classic Turkish herringbone weave.
- 100% Turkish cotton, non-GMO and OEKO TEX certified
- 20 years warranty, repair or replace
- Made in Turkey
- 45 x 90 cm
- Ideal as hand towels, but can also be used as a hair or tea towel
- Available in grey, with ecru block panelling. Hand finished with a simple, knotted fringe
- Handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Machine washable up to 60˚. Wash with similar colours; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton-growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and handwoven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard US Shipping is $15. Delivery to the USA may take up to 5-10 business days.
Returns are available within 28 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to the United Kingdom, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving it. Luks Linen will process your refund on the day, or next working day, that they receive the item.Please remember that the returns policy is distinct from the 20 year repair or replace guarantee, dutifully honored by Lüks Linen.