These robust handmade leather shoes are so comfy and versatile, you’ll be wearing them everywhere during the warmer months.
- Materials: vegetable tanned leather upper and sole
- Ethically handmade by artisans in Sahuajo, Mexico
- Robust leather block sole
- Soft cushioned insole for comfort
- Heel height measures 2.56 inches/6.5 cm
- Traceable supply chain, viewable via the Cano app
See size guide here
Cano handcraft their footwear the right way. Merging traditional Mexican techniques with modern silhouettes, these elegant shoes are made with a fully transparent supply chain model. We love that each shoe is equipped with a scannable NFC tag that traces its raw suppliers and artisans, viewable via their app. Cano minimise waste where necessary, using high-quality leather strands that use up the whole hide, and source their leather responsibly from wide-open farms, dyed using plant and earth-based tanning agents.