Men’s Performance Run Tights
Rockay’s performance run tights are made from smooth, technical Italian recycled nylon and elastane blend that achieves the perfect balance of fast-drying breathability and athlete-designed stretch.
- Made from 58% Q-NOVA® recycled nylon and 42% elastane-lycra
- Comes with an exclusive 18 month Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and not wear and tear
- HeiQ Fresh odor control, a bio-based odor control for all-day freshness
- Sweat-wicking & quick-drying
- Jersey knit four-way stretch
- Q-NOVA recycled nylon feels premium to touch and velvety soft on the skin
- Reflective details for added visibility in low-light conditions
- OEKO-TEX® & bluesign® certified
- Drawcord secured
- One secure pocket on right-side
- Durable opaque fabric that shields across all elements
- Athletic fit
- Size Guide here.
Ethically made in Europe, Rockay is a premium running apparel brand committed to addressing the environmental crisis the world is facing. Rockay’s products are made from fabrics that are recycled and sustainable without compromising quality and durability, and in factories that are selected and scrutinized on their eco-merits. Rockay’s designers work alongside athletes to develop, perfect and field test products. Rockay also works with the Resea Project, an organization dedicated to tackling plastic waste polluting oceans and rivers whilst improving community lives. Every piece of plastic removed is washed, carefully sorted by dedicated ReSea Project fishermen and regenerated for a new lease of life.