Men’s 20Four7 Track Jacket
Warm-up, warm-down or go all-day in this 20Four7 track jacket, tailored using organic and recycled Italian nylon fabrics that feel unmistakably premium.
- Made from 58% Q-NOVA® recycled nylon and 42% elastane-lycra
- Comes with an exclusive 18 month Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and not wear and tear
- HeiQ Fresh odor control
- Zip pocket at left chest and zip hand pockets at both sides
- Reflective vent track stripe on the back
- Reflective logo at right cuff
- Laser-cut and bonded chest pocket
- Quick-drying, sweat-wicking
- Jersey knit four-way stretch
- OEKO-TEX® & bluesign® certified fabric
- The ergonomic seam on sleeves reduce friction
- Athletic fit
- Size Guide here.
Ethically made in Europe, Rockay is a premium running apparel brand committed to addressing the environmental crisis the world is facing. Rockay’s products are made from fabrics that are recycled and sustainable without compromising quality and durability, and in factories that are selected and scrutinized on their eco-merits. Rockay’s designers work alongside athletes to develop, perfect and field test products. Rockay also works with the Resea Project, an organization dedicated to tackling plastic waste polluting oceans and rivers whilst improving community lives. Every piece of plastic removed is washed, carefully sorted by dedicated ReSea Project fishermen and regenerated for a new lease of life.