Men’s 20Four7 Track Pants
Made to shine on and off the track, the 20Four7 Track Pants are cut from a breathable and stretchy recycled Italian fabric, a modern take on a classic style, built for all-day comfort.
- Made from 58% Q-NOVA® recycled nylon and 42% elastane-lycra
- Comes with an exclusive 18 month Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and not wear and tear
- HeiQ Fresh odor control, bio-based odor control for all-day freshness
- Sweat-wicking & quick-drying
- Two spacious hand pockets at the sides
- One hidden security zip pocket on the right side
- Elasticated waistband with drawcord
- OEKO-TEX® & bluesign® certified fabric
- Reflective details at ankles
- Athletic fit tapered leg with zipper opening at ankles
- Size Guide here.
Ethically made in Europe, Rockay is a premium running apparel brand committed to addressing the environmental crisis the world is facing. Rockay’s products are made from fabrics that are recycled and sustainable without compromising quality and durability, and in factories that are selected and scrutinized on their eco-merits. Rockay’s designers work alongside athletes to develop, perfect and field test products. Rockay also works with the Resea Project, an organization dedicated to tackling plastic waste polluting oceans and rivers whilst improving community lives. Every piece of plastic removed is washed, carefully sorted by dedicated ReSea Project fishermen and regenerated for a new lease of life.