This micro stripe sweater will see you through the seasons and is a perfect capsule wardrobe piece. Knitted using Dehen’s pre-war knitting machines, this sweater is made from US spun yard, with a medium weight blend of three-end and four-end jersey knit. We love its classic features that cater to both cold and warm months, such as a ribbed crew neck, open bottom with side vent and open cuffs for easy layering.
- Materials: 100% worsted wool
- Ethically made in Portland, Oregon
- Warranty: BuyMeOnce exclusive lifetime guarantee against manufacturer faults. Does not include general wear and tear, color fading or damage caused by inappropriate garment care.
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
- Other information: Ribbed neck, side vents, open cuffs and internal elbow patches
A family-run business based in Portland, Oregon, Dehen 1920 chose durable workmanship over cheap, mass production, keeping their factory in the same city in which it was founded despite pressure to move production overseas. Proudly American-made with a heritage spanning a hundred years, all Dehen products are made to last using the finest materials fused with century-long tradition, with rugged jackets and extra heavy-knit sweaters still knitted on pre-war German knitting machines.