Minaret Packable Waterproof Jacket
A contemporary take on the traditional pac-a-mac, this lightweight waterproof mac is made from recycled materials, and can easily be stowed in your work or travel day pack.
- Materials: outer shell made from 100% breathable, recycled polyester in a matte finish
- Made in Bulgaria
- Other features: Signature Edmund Hillary striped seam along main zip, front side pockets with concealed waterproof zips, elasticated cuff, hood adjustment channel inside hood
- Subtle branding on arm and hem and branded eyelets with elasticated cord at back of hood.
- Suitable for 1-2 layers underneath
- Adjustable hem
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
Named after the 1953 Mt. Everest explorer, Edmund Hillary takes its design cues from some of the best outdoor garments in history. By combining high-quality heritage materials with impeccable design, this brand creates modern pieces blending practicality with luxury. Edmund Hillary products are all responsibly made, and with our exclusive lifetime repairs guarantee, each garment will be cherished for years to come. A percentage of proceeds from each sale goes towards charitable causes, close to Sir Edmund Hillary’s heart.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is Free. US delivery can be expected within 11 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 11 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, to be returned back to NZ unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.