Sustainable pillows are the way of the future, like this one made from a blend of Tencel, recycled plastics and natural latex noodles.
- Tencel™ fibers are made from eucalyptus trees and pulped into a soft silky sustainable fiber, recycled polyester is made from recycled plastics
- Natural latex noodles are made from holes punched in continuous poured blended latex foam
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Two year limited warranty
- Optional Knit Gray Wave Protector is made from preshrunk organic cotton knit fabric
- Optional Tencel / Poly Protector is a blend of Tencel, fiber made from wood cellulose, and recycled polyester from recycled plastics
Please refer to care instructions here
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.