These luxurious, outstandingly ethical woolly hats are hand-knitted by grannies on the Myssy farm with love and care, using wool from the farm’s own sheep.
- Hand-knitted by the Myssy grannies from 100% organic Finnsheep wool
- Lifetime repair or replace warranty
- Made in Pöytyä, Finland
- Finnsheep are a local Finnish breed raised organically and responsibly on the farm
- Hand-knitted by a team of local grannies who sign each hat
- The Nobles are available in size M (size M fits 85% of customers)
- Hand-wash with care, or machine-wash on high-quality wool program. Dry flat and shape while still wet.
In Pöytyä, Finland, lies the family-run farm where Myssyfarmi wool hats are lovingly hand-knitted every winter. The farm raises and rears Finnsheep, a breed native to Finland, providing as locally sourced, durable, ethical and organic wool as is possible to get. The farm’s gentle, natural washing process keeps the fibers soft and strong, and with these yarns their team of local grannies (or, Myssymammot) hand-knit and sign perhaps the best and last woolly hat you’ll ever need to own.