This gender-neutral legging is not only eco-friendly but also super soft! Made out of organic cotton fabric, the Kupla print is added using gentle water-based inks. Kupla means bubble in Finnish, inspired by the iconic Sputnik light and loved for its organic yet architectural form. The illustration is by British artist Nick Fusedale and printed on using gentle water-based inks. All Olen Organic products are mindfully made in California under fair and sustainable working conditions.
- Material: GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric blended with 5% elastane
- Mindfully made in California, USA
- Warranty: BuyMeOnce exclusive ten year guarantee against production faults
- Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; line dry.
- Other information: Printed with water-based inks; unisex
We’re in love with Olen Organic, the sustainable brand behind organic cotton baby blankets and unisex baby clothing. Olen Organic has an exceptional ten year guarantee exclusively for BuyMeOnce customers, making their products perfect for growing families and handing down to younger siblings. Not only are their products made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, but they are also free of chemicals, waxes and heavy metal inks, using alternatives such as water-based dyes and nickel-free snap buttons. Even their softness is naturally cozy! With social initiatives such as encouraging customers to donate outgrown baby garments to Give Back Box, and donating a portion of their proceeds to PL+US, an organization devoted to pushing for guaranteed paid leave in the US, Olen Organic is leading the way in the baby apparel field.