Organic Cotton Herringbone Weave Blanket
This heirloom quality blanket is breathable but insulating, perfect for hot summer nights but cozy enough when the weather turns cool.
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton farmed without harmful pesticides, GMOs, or chemical defoliants
- Made in the USA ethically and sustainably
- Pure, chemical free softness
- Color American Harvest is a neutral beige shade made from a combination of natural West Texas Organic Cotton yarn and Foxfibre® Coyote Brown heirloom cotton yarn. Foxfibre® is organically grown in a rich color which is integral to the fiber itself. Not a drop of artificial dyes is needed to make these blankets beautiful
- Color Patriot Blue, made from West Texas Organic Cotton, is a combination of natural yarn and blue yarn. This beautiful rich blue yarn is created by a century-old mill in North Carolina using low impact dyes
- Exclusively made by a family owned mill in Monmouth Maine that has been making blankets since 1850
- Machine washable & dryable
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free within the 48 contiguous states and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned within 30 days of ordering and sent back in a sellable condition complete with all original packaging and hangtags. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.