Linen was touted by ancient Egyptians as the cloth of the gods and it’s easy to see why. Woven from French flax, this pillowcase set will keep you warm on cold nights and cool on balmy summer nights, thanks to its breathable and moisture-absorbent qualities. The flax, which is grown organically and processed using water-saving methods, becomes more supple with each wash and is a woven 185 gsm weight. Pair it with the Organic Linen Chambray Sheet Set, or simply have it around for the guest bedroom.
- Available Colors: Available in Alpine White, Blue Chambray, Charcoal Chambray, Charcoal Stripe, Fog Chambray or Undyed Chambray
- Set contains two pillowcases
- Dimensions: Standard Pillowcases measure 20 x 32 in; King Pillowcases measure 20 x 40 in.
- 100% organic linen woven in Portugal and the flax is grown in France
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; tumble on low or line dry. Further instructions here.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.