Organic Short Sleeved Baby Rompers
These short-sleeved organic cotton rompers with handy poppers are great for summer days, with a portion of each purchase supporting Sands.
- Materials: allergy-free GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, trim is rib fabric with lycra
- BuyMeOnce exclusive ten year guarantee against production faults and doesn’t cover wear and tear
- Ethically made in India
- Free of fertilizers, pesticides, GMOs, insecticides, perfect for sensitive skin including eczema sufferers
- Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant-based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; line dry.
- Main body is constructed of super soft interlock material, generously sized
- Color coded Nickel-free poppers positioned between legs
- 10% of every Rainbow purchase goes to Sands, a charity dedicated to stillbirth and neonatal death.
One of the best organic baby clothing brands that we’ve discovered, Talula Little’s products are not only designed to last and grow with baby, but are also a model in durability, sustainability and fair trade. All of their products have no trace of chemicals and are made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, making them perfect for sensitive skin. This also results in clothes that wash well and don’t fade over time, with an ethical supply chain that’s fully traceable.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Delivery is $10 and dispatched from the UK within 2 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days for your products to arrive.
Returns are available within 14 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.