This versatile baker can also be used for sweet and savory pies, as well as a statement serving tray when entertaining.
- Handcrafted from white European clay
- Measures 14 inches in diameter x 3 inches height., weighs 3.3 lbs
- Quart Capacity: 3- 3.5 quarts
- Perfect for one-dish baking, roasting and broiling needs
- Meant for everyday use: easy to clean and resists chips
- Raw clay is left untouched on the bottom, while the top portion is dipped twice
- The interior features a warm, cream glaze on the inside and a bright, white glaze on the outside
- Extremely versatile and can also be used for entertaining as a statement serving tray
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Freezer safe
etúHOME excels in heirloom-quality products made from high quality materials with a focus on design and sustainability. Gaining inspiration from antique European designs, their bakeware pieces require approximately 35 hours of work and are fired twice in a precision-controlled electric kiln. Used as a desired effect to enhance the individuality of each piece, crazing will typically occur during the first fire and does not affect the quality or durability of the item.