Traditional Cast Iron Pancake Pan 9 inch
Create the perfect pancakes the traditional way with this beautiful pre-seasoned cast iron crepe pan. Also ideal for searing steaks and frying eggs!
- High quality solid cast iron pan, with walnut wood and steel handle
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil, for a natural and renewable non-stick surface that gets better and better with use
- 5mm thick base provides even heat conduction and an outstanding searing surface
- Works on all types of stovetops, including induction and gas
- Precision-milled concave base sits flat at high temperatures for efficiency and safety
- Robust, heat-isolating walnut handle with steel ring
- Cast iron lip acts as support handle
- Cast iron requires different care to regular stainless steel pans. Click here for use and care guide.
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees Celsius. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.