Paper Crochet Bucket Hat - Denim
Hand-knit with a crochet hook loop by loop, this bucket hat combines natural benefits of paper and the softness of cotton-rayon yarn.
- Made from 42% Cotton, 31% Paper and 27% Rayon
- Light and breathable
- Soft, flexible and packable
- Natural UV protection
- Versatile rolled brim
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Unisex Style
- SM size: Hat size 7 (Head circumference 21 7/8")
- ML size: Hat size 7 1/2 (Head circumference 23 1/2")
- Comes with an exclusive 1 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, air dry recommended. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.