Paper x Superwash Wool Cable Socks 3 pairs - Ochre
Knitted from high quality paper yarn and Superwash merino wool, these socks are durable against abrasion and shrinkage thanks to a special treatment applied to the yarn.
- Made from 65% Wool, 15% Paper, 18% Polyester and 2% Polyurethane
- Paper yarn covers toe and heel areas
- Merino wool regulates body temperature naturally
- Subtle luster
- Small "P" embroidery
- Anti-pilling, shrink-resistant
- Save more with a pack of three pairs
- Perfect for business casual and everyday wear
- Comes with an exclusive 1 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, air dry recommended. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.