Reclaimed Fire Hose Folding Purse
The Elvis & Kresse Folding Purse is made from decommissioned fire-hose, previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK.
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England with hand-painted edges
- Repaired for life
- 6 credit card slots, a section for notes, and a separate snap compartment for coins. Contactless card friendly
- Dimensions: H 10 x W 12 x D 3 cm
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Presented in a rescued tea sack pouch
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautifully crafted bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique! Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose has been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand stands firmly by the quality of their products, and offers free lifetime repairs on the entire collection. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity!
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $20. US delivery can be expected within 3-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.