This durable classic apron is crafted from a robust cotton canvas, cut by hand for a superior fit. The adjustable neck and belt strap add comfort while reinforced corners and riveted pockets give unparalleled strength. Each apron is finished with a ‘corespun’ thread - a strong internal polyester thread, double-wrapped in cotton threads making it 50% stronger than conventional threads.
- Available colors: British navy, red, trade brown and grey
- Measurements from top of bib to hem: Short 28.75 in; Medium 33.85 in; Long 39.35 in.
- Belt: Regular adjustable belt fits waist up to 45 in., Long sizes 45 - 51 in.
- Materials: 10oz cotton canvas, woven in America, trimmed in Italian vegetable tanned leather or Portuguese cork
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Packaged in a gift box crafted from recycled card made with paper from sustainable forests
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they also have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an aspiring chef, an everyday home cook or a master crafter, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.