Round Baker, Small
Inspired by classic 19th century antique molds collected from European kitchens, this small round baker heats evenly throughout, ensuring a perfectly cooked recipe.
- Handcrafted from white European clay
- Measures 6.5 inches diameter, 3 inches height, weighs 1 lbs
- Quart Capacity: 3/4 quarts
- Perfect for one-dish baking, roasting and broiling needs
- Meant for everyday use: easy to clean and resists chips
- Raw clay is left untouched on the bottom, while the top portion is dipped twice
- The interior features a warm, cream glaze on the inside and a bright, white glaze on the outside
- Extremely versatile and can also be used for entertaining as a statement serving tray
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Freezer safe
etúHOME excels in heirloom-quality products made from high quality materials with a focus on design and sustainability. Gaining inspiration from antique European designs, their bakeware pieces require approximately 35 hours of work and are fired twice in a precision-controlled electric kiln. Used as a desired effect to enhance the individuality of each piece, crazing will typically occur during the first fire and does not affect the quality or durability of the item.
Shipping & Returns
Standard US Shipping is $10. Delivery may take up to 5-10 business days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving it. Return items are subject to inspection and a full refund minus a 30% restocking fee will be issued back.