This simple, comfy T-shirt dress comes complete with a ten year repair or recycle warranty, meaning you’ll be wearing this for years to come.
- Made from 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- 10 years repair or recycle service (customer pays return postage only)
- Made in Yorkshire by a fairly paid, skilled craftsman at the brand’s own factory, powered by solar energy
- Made to order item to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
- Loopback construction adds durability
- Deeper cuffs and hems protect against wear and tear, making this dress ideal for everyday
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments for men and women are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. Their impressive ten year repair or recycle guarantee on denim and tailoring is one of the best we’ve found for clothing. By making to order, the company not only minimises waste, but helps develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer, encouraging emotional durability in their products.