Crafted from organic cotton, this elegant longline women’s shirt comes with a lifetime repair guarantee, making it a sustainable capsule wardrobe staple.
- Made from 100% organic cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Free lifetime repair or recycle warranty
- Made in Yorkshire by a fairly paid, skilled craftsmen at the brand’s own factory, powered by solar energy
- Trimmed with corozo nut buttons – natural, sustainable and durable
- Made to order item to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments for men and women are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. Their impressive ten year repair or recycle guarantee on denim and tailoring is one of the best we’ve found for clothing. By making to order, the company not only minimises waste, but helps develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer, encouraging emotional durability in their products.