“They’ll fight over it when you’re dead!” This is the funny (if slightly morbid) tagline for Saddleback leather accessories which are all made to be heirlooms!
Here’s a link to their 100 year warranty.
Saddleback is one of the brands that many people have gone out of their way to tell us about and we can see why. They use natural marked leather, which means each piece has character when it arrives and this character continues to grow as you use the piece. We were sent one of their products, and the quality of craftsmanship and strength of the leather was immediately obvious.
- Converts to backpack for impromptu hikes
- 1 or 3 strap closure system, you choose
- 2 side straps on briefcase can be used as belts, tie downs or tourniquets
- Can be used as a carry-on during airplane travel and fits under most airline seats
- Extra flap of leather acts as a false bottom to hide your passport, cash, spare keys and more
- 8 exterior D-rings can be used to tether tripods, slumber bags, blankets, or firewood
- 4 interior pockets: 2 side pockets for pens, flashdrives, gum, and other small items and 2 pockets on center divider for cables, small notebooks
- 2 exterior side pockets for sunglasses and water bottles
- 1 rear pocket for magazines, newspapers, and airline tickets
- Internal key strap for runaway keys
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Made of tough full-grain leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age
Built with only a few pieces of leather, minimizing seams and weak points and lined with strong supportive pigskin
- Stitched with marine-grade thread, and reinforced with copper rivets
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Adjustable strap length: 34.25 in - 59.25 in
- Exterior: 16 x 12 x 9 in
- Interior: 15.5 x 11.5 x 8.5 in
- Weight: 7.6 lbs