Cotton Sateen Signature Duvet Cover
Buttery soft and breathable, this duvet set is made from long-staple organic cotton sourced from the Himalayan basin and woven into a silky smooth 300 thread count sateen.
- Made from long-staple GOTS Certified organic cotton sourced from the Himalayan basin
- Woven into a breathable, silky smooth 300 thread count sateen
- Fairtrade Certified
- Includes 1 duvet cover and 2 pillow shams
- Comes with Looma’s Forever Warranty against manufacturer or workmanship defects
- Made with a single-ply sateen weave to eliminate overheating; feels cool on the skin
- Machine washable and dryable; See guide here.
Looma Home’s heirloom-quality bedding is beloved by customers worldwide and it’s easy to see why. Their range of premium bed linens are ethically made from luxury materials, with long-staple Himalayan cotton that's twice as soft and four times stronger than regular cotton. With its super cozy feel and subtle lustre, these bestselling sheets will be the ones you’ll reach for again and again.