This gorgeous hexagon-shaped rattle is also a teether, perfect for toddlers during that tricky transition. As a teether, the silver will soothe and cool the little one’s gums, and as a rattler, it can be used to develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Materials: Maple hardwood beads, reclaimed .925 sterling silver
- Size: Circumference of 7 in
- Made in USA
- The bumblebee motif is burned by hand, which means there are no nasty paints or chemicals used.
- Gift wrapped in a beautiful recycled jewelry box, cotton drawstring bag and tied with hand-dyed silk ribbon.
- Comes with a small sample of wood ointment (made out of locally sourced beeswax and organic coconut oil) to keep the wood beads conditioned
- Other information: Fully adjustable, all-natural materials
Influenced by her years in childcare and her time in East India, where children use silver bangles and anklets to keep themselves cool, the founder of Sophia Faye Jewelry chose silver metal specifically for her jewelry. Not only is silver jewelry durable and versatile, it is also antibacterial, hypoallergenic and non-toxic and feels cool and soothing to the skin. Her heirloom-quality range is targeted at mamas and children, and we love the fact that she uses reclaimed silver, cutting back on the amount of new material sourced from silver mining.