This is one jewelry piece that functions as a rattle, bangle and teether! Beautifully handmade out of recycled sterling silver that is antibacterial and non-toxic, it has silver rattling rings that are held in by stoppers so it doesn’t slide around the bangle. As a teether, the silver will soothe and cool the little one’s gums, and as a rattler, it can be used to develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Materials: Reclaimed .925 sterling silver
- Size: Circumference of 8.5 in
- Made in USA
- Bright polish finish, making it an attractive bangle to be used by adults later on.
- Perfect for mommy and baby, this bangle comes in a beautiful recycled jewelry box, cotton drawstring bag and tied with hand-dyed silk ribbon.
- Other information: Fully adjustable and versatile – can be used as a rattle, teether and adults’ bangle.
Influenced by her years in childcare and her time in East India, where children use silver bangles and anklets to keep themselves cool, the founder of Sophia Faye Jewelry chose silver metal specifically for her jewelry. Not only is silver jewelry durable and versatile, it is also antibacterial, hypoallergenic and non-toxic and feels cool and soothing to the skin. Her heirloom-quality range is targeted at mamas and children, and we love the fact that she uses reclaimed silver, cutting back on the amount of new material sourced from silver mining.