This fantastically solid cast iron pepper mill by Skeppshult makes an ideal gift. The ingeniously simple iron mechanism crushes peppercorns effortlessly.
Read our article all about the satisfying crushing power of cast iron.
- High-quality solid cast iron body and mechanism, with walnut wood top
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25-year cast-iron guarantee
- Highly effective internal pepper crushing mechanism, pictured
- Magnetised walnut lid
- Easy to refill
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil to protect the iron
- Height 4.7'', diameter 0.2''
- Weight 1.1lbs
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.