This stunning mortar and pestle by Skeppshult combines solid functionality with modern design. Made in Sweden and covered by a 25 year guarantee.
Read our article all about the satisfying crushing power of cast iron.
- High quality cast iron with walnut and cast iron pestle
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil to protect the iron
- Design by Carl & Carl
- Foam pads on the base of the mortar keep your countertop safe from scratches
- Dimensions: H: 5”, L: 4.75”, W: 4.75” Weight: 8.7 lbs
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower. Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.