Cast Iron & Beech Pepper Grinder
This Swedish-made pepper mill is solid, elegant and crushes peppercorns effortlessly. Crafted from stained beech wood and cast iron.
- High quality cast iron and beechwood body, the ceramic internal mechanism
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25 year cast-iron guarantee
- Highly effective internal crushing mechanism
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil to protect the iron
- A Sister product to the Cast Iron & Beech Salt Grinder
- Height, 7''
- Weight 1.4lbs
- Materials: Cast iron, Beechwood
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.