Tamku Turtleneck Yak Sweater
This luxurious sweater has been handmade from ethically sourced, super-soft yak fibre. Elegant, cosy, and made to last.
- 100% undyed yak fibre: the yak’s supersoft undercoat of fine wool
- Handmade in Mongolia in small batches
- Kalilo has a rigorously transparent supply chain, striving to keep the entire production process under one roof - from spinning the yarn to making the finished garment.
- Kalilo only works with small artisanal suppliers who treat workers fairly for a good wage, whilst keeping traditional skills alive
- Yak fibre is as soft as cashmere whilst being breathable and durable. It is harmlessly brushed from the yaks as they shed their winter undercoat
- 5 gauge, plain knit, unisex turtleneck sweater, finished with vertical stripes. Heavy feel and loose fit
- Sent with a carbon-neutral shipping service, in sustainable packaging
- Care instructions: dry clean or hand wash cold.
Kalilo garments are made from the highest quality natural fibres in the world. We love their yak fibre range, handcrafted from the super-soft, luxurious down coat of yaks. Warm, breathable and strong but as soft as cashmere, this yak fibre is left in its natural state, free from toxic dyes. Kalilo believes in transparency and social responsibility. By building close relationships with their small artisanal suppliers, they can ensure Kalilo affects positive change within Mongolian and Nepalese communities. Beautiful, durable and meticulously crafted, each Kalilo piece is a lifetime investment in ethical fashion.