Camila Leather Flatform Sandal
This versatile pair of leather sandals will take you from brunch to your local hiking trail, thanks to its super cushioned core mid-sole.
- Upcycled outer leather sourced from furniture cutoffs and overstock leather, durable soles made out of recycled inner tube material from tires
- BuyMeOnce exclusive eighteen month guarantee against manufacturer faults
- Ethically manufactured in the Dominican Republic
- Foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- No break in period thanks to its inner arch support boost
Brave Soles are a female-owned brand, committed to saving the planet and leaving a legacy through their range of durable, practical goods made ethically by artisans. Crafting products from abandoned old tires and upcycled leather material, they believe that sustainable fashion shouldn’t cost the earth or its inhabitants; their ethos is deeply rooted in treating everyone with respect. Brave Soles work with local artisans in the Dominican Republic who are paid fair wages, and are proud of their transparent supply chain.