Isabela Leather Sandals, Denim Blue
Elegant and minimalist, this pair of leather sandals is made from leather that molds to your feet and features a cushioned footbed for all day comfort.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather with calfskin lining
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Criss crossed front straps
- High density memory foam insoles
- Ultra lightweight pair
- Adjustable ankle strap to ensure the perfect fit
- Blake stitched, which allows it to be resoled once the outsole is worn out or damaged
- Roomier fit. Order ½ size smaller if you are between sizes
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free within the contiguous 48 states. Adelante products are handcrafted and made-to-order, so you can expect to receive your order within approximately 3 weeks of purchase. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.