Lorenzo Leather Penny Loafers, Oatmeal
The Lorenzo is Adelante’s modern take on penny loafers with an easy-on style that can be dressed up or down with any outfit.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather with calfskin lining
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Highest quality leather that’s buttery soft, which ages beautifully
- Penny Bridge with contrast tack stitching, giving it a unique and stylish look
- High density memory foam insoles
- Blake stitch construction making it light as air and fully resoleable
- Expertly crafted stacked leather heel
- Roomier fit. Order ½ size smaller if you are between sizes
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.