Luca Leather Penny Loafers Standard/Narrow, Denim Blue
The Luca is Adelante’s take on the timeless penny loafer, with details like a classic penny bridge, supple full-grain leather, and a sleek toe shape.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather with calfskin lining
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Highest quality leather that’s buttery soft, which ages beautifully
- Penny Bridge for a classic stylish look
- Sleek toe shape
- High density memory foam insoles
- Goodyear welted, which makes it resoleable and watertight
- Expertly crafted stacked leather heel
- Roomier fit. Order ½ size smaller if you are between sizes
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free within the contiguous 48 states and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 10 business days for your Adelante Shoes to arrive.
Returns and Exchanges
Free size exchanges are offered on unused and undamaged products and must be of the same model within 30 days of purchase.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging and tags. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. Vamp creases and bottom wear on shoes will not be accepted. Return items are subject to inspection before a full refund will be issued back.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.