Oceana Leather Slide Sandal
This versatile pair of navy leather slides is simple, yet elegant. There's also no break in period thanks to its inner arch support boost.
- Upcycled outer leather sourced from furniture cutoffs and overstock leather, durable soles made out of recycled inner tube material from tires
- BuyMeOnce exclusive eighteen month guarantee against manufacturer faults
- Ethically manufactured in the Dominican Republic
- Foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- We recommend you to size up if you wear half sizes
- This style is not recommended for those with high arches or painful bunions
This style is a great fit for narrow to average width feet, and also for those with flatter feet. Please note: these sandals will contour to your feet quite quickly, so it's ok if they are snug when you first try them on
Brave Soles are a female-owned brand, committed to saving the planet and leaving a legacy through their range of durable, practical goods made ethically by artisans. Crafting products from abandoned old tires and upcycled leather material, they believe that sustainable fashion shouldn’t cost the earth or its inhabitants; their ethos is deeply rooted in treating everyone with respect. Brave Soles work with local artisans in the Dominican Republic who are paid fair wages, and are proud of their transparent supply chain.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.