Sofia Leather Loafers, Denim Blue
This take on the traditional penny loafer has the modern woman in mind, featuring a classic penny bridge and cushioned insoles for all day comfort.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather with calfskin lining
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Highest quality leather that’s buttery soft, which ages beautifully
- High density memory foam insoles
- Classic penny bridge for a timeless look
- Expertly crafted low stacked heel
- Goodyear welted, which makes it resoleable and watertight
- Roomier fit. Order ½ size smaller if you are between sizes.
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.