Valparaiso Lace-up Boots, Denim Blue
This classic mens lace-up boot is expertly constructed with all the sturdiness of a combat boot.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from high quality full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Calf skin lining
- Waxed cotton laces
- High density memory foam insoles
- Goodyear welted, which allows it to be resoled once the outsole is worn out or damaged; Watertight
- Fits true to size. Order your standard boot size.
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free within the contiguous 48 states. Adelante products are handcrafted and made-to-order, so you can expect to receive your order within approximately 3 weeks of purchase. You will be notified as soon as your item has been shipped.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.