Unisex SW1 Relaxed Trousers, Green 11oz Italian Denim
These unique high-waisted trousers are made with a soft yet tough cotton twill, and are a modern interpretation of a vintage US Army trouser.
- Materials: 10.5oz soft green twill from Italian mill Berto, 100% cotton; copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: True to size. Very high rise waist which sits above the hips; fitted yet relaxed on the hips. Loose leg with ample room from thigh to hem.
- Construction: Two-piece button fly with heritage shaping. Fishtail to back of waistband. Internal backing buttons for braces. Felled inside leg and crotch seams for strength. Riveted, bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability. Chunky belt loops.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note these trouser inseams are finished to 36” as standard, including the 1’ shrinkage allowance for after washing (so they’ll be approximately 35’ after washing). Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Available in sage green or vibrant blue
- Care instructions: Cold wash only inside out. Check out full care instructions here.
- Images by Agenda Brown
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is Free. US delivery can be expected within 5-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 13 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.