Unisex Pocket T-shirt, Black
This soft yet comfortable t-shirt will be an everyday staple throughout the seasons, thanks to its revolutionary fabric that’s breathable and antibacterial.
- Made from Paper Project’s innovative 4880 fabric, which is 53% Cotton, 28% Paper, 19% Polyester (TRIM) and 100% Cotton
- The front side is cotton, and paper yarn runs through the back
- Dense midweight jersey
- Regular fit
- Unique dry touch feel, which keeps away the unwanted discomfort of feeling clammy and sticky
- Anti-odor and anti-bacterial properties
- Paper yarn stops the growth of sweat odor-causing bacteria and musty odor-causing bacteria
- Comes with an exclusive 2 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.