Unisex Pocket T-shirt, Olive
Made from a midweight jersey, this unisex t-shirt is a perfect capsule piece, thanks to its breathable blend of cotton and paper yarn.
- Made from Paper Project’s innovative 4880 fabric, which is 53% Cotton, 28% Paper, 19% Polyester (TRIM) and 100% Cotton
- The face side is cotton, and paper yarn runs through the backside
- Dense midweight jersey
- Regular fit
- Unique dry touch feel, which keeps away the unwanted discomfort of feeling clammy and sticky
- Anti-odor and anti-bacterial properties
- Paper yarn stops the growth of sweat odor-causing bacteria and musty odor-causing bacteria
- Comes with an exclusive 2 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $8.50. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to New York, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.