V60 Copper Coffee Dripper
Banish disposable coffee pods with this beautiful and durable copper coffee dripper by Hario. Maximum thermal conductivity for delicious results!
- High-quality copper body
- Made in Japan
- Can brew 1-4 cups of coffee at a time
- High thermal conductivity of copper allows heat to be transferred evenly to the coffee grounds
- Filter coffee is a simple brewing process that creates fantastic results
- Simply pop a filter paper in the top, add the coffee, place over a cup and pour water over the coffee; allow to drip down directly into cup and serve
- V-shaped cone has a spiral design causing maximum extraction during the pour-over
- The dripper spread across the world after the 2010 World Brewers Cup in London and is now synonymous with the highest standards of craft in coffee making equipment
- Hand wash; removable bottom
Hario, the Japanese masters of glassware, have been manufacturing heatproof glass from 100% raw, natural minerals and materials since 1921. By using electricity instead of fuel oil to melt their glass, their production process is far safer for employees and the environment – their factory doesn’t even need chimneys! Having specialized in coffee and tea implements, Hario represents exceptional quality - from the grind, filter and brew through to pouring a steaming cup.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.