Victoria Bamboo Sunglasses
Slim lines and soft curves allow these wooden sunglasses to suit any wearer, yet look the most flattering on smaller or narrow face shapes.
- Materials: Highly durable frames made using 11 layers of interwoven bamboo, lenses from recycled polycarbonates
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects
- Comes with a bamboo case and a soft microfiber pouch for cleaning and lens wiping
- Other information: lenses polarized at filter level 3; lightweight to float on water with each pair weighing an average of 22 grams
- Suitable for snow, water and sun
- Suitable for all face shapes, but especially smaller or narrower face shapes
Wear Panda’s wooden sunglasses are made from bamboo, fusing classic frame styles with the best polarized lenses made out of recycled polycarbonates. As part of 1% for the Planet, 1% of each purchase goes directly back to a charity associated with helping the earth. They have also partnered with the Optometry Giving Sight charity, so that with each pair of sunglasses purchased, a person in need will receive a life-changing eye exam and a pair of prescription glasses.