This award-winning convertible bike is perfect for kids up to 5 years, starting off as a three wheel trike for toddlers learning to walk, and then converting into a two-wheeler, pedal-free bike for young kids. The Pangolin Edition features artwork to raise awareness of the critically endangered Asian Pangolin.
- Materials: Frame made from kiln-dried, preservative-free birch, organic cotton, non-toxic glues and finishes, air-filled rubber tyres
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ethically manufactured in China
- Size: Boxed dimensions are 74 x 39 x 14.5 cm; seat height range: 28 - 46 cm
- Weight: 5.45 kg
- Also available in original plain wood
- Awarded TIME Magazine's Design 100
- 100% repairable, with all separate parts available for purchase
- Recommended for ages 12 months to 5 years
- Care instructions: store dry indoors overnight
Durable, versatile and sustainable – these are the kind of kids’ toys we wish we had growing up! With a company ethos rooted in slowing down consumption and reducing waste in the toy industry, Wishbone Design Studio have dedicated themselves to making heirloom-quality bikes that transform as a child grows. Wishbone products are not only beautiful to look at, they’re also designed to be passed down to younger siblings or friends. These toys promote active play, developing motor skills and encouraging a sense of adventure. We’re also huge fans of their warranty: Wishbone will replace individual parts that fail, instead of the whole bike.