Flip converts from a gentle rocker to a ride-on in just seconds. Flipping it is easy with a simple press and turn of a latch, before flipping the base over. The Flip encourages tots and children of up to 5 years to balance, steer, sit upright and be independent.
- Materials: Plantation birch, plastic, aluminum, steel, plastic caster wheels, non-toxic glues and finishes and recycled packaging
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ethically manufactured in China
- Seat height range: rock mode 21.84 x 23. 87 cm; roll mode 23-28 cm
- Weight: 2.26 kg
- 100% repairable, with all separate parts available for purchase
- Suitable for children aged 1 to 5 years, max weight 29 kg
- Care instructions: store dry indoors overnight
Durable, versatile and sustainable – these are the kind of kids’ toys we wish we had growing up! With a company ethos rooted in slowing down consumption and reducing waste in the toy industry, Wishbone Design Studio have dedicated themselves to making heirloom-quality bikes that transform as a child grows. Wishbone products are not only beautiful to look at, they’re also designed to be passed down to younger siblings or friends. These toys promote active play, developing motor skills and encouraging a sense of adventure. We’re also huge fans of their warranty: Wishbone will replace individual parts that fail, instead of the whole bike.